Maile Hand Engraved Custom Hawaiian Heirloom Nameplate w/Rope Chain
14K Gold Plated over .925 Sterling Silver or .925 Sterling Silver. Beautiful Maile leaves adorn this nameplate, hand engraved by a local master. One-of-a-kind and made especially for you. Free engraving on the front of the pendant and just $15 to engrave a special message, name or date on the back of the pendant.
- Free Engraved Name up to 12 letters includes spaces.
- $50 ~ Add 1/2 inch width to fit longer names.
- $15 ~ Back engraved message or special date
Found in forests throughout the Hawaiian Islands, the Maile leaf symbolizes love, respect, blessing, enduring devotion, reverence, friendship, and a desire for peace. Maile lei's are given at happy celebrations such as graduations and birthdays - so what a lovely way to give a long lasting lei to someone you love whether near or far.
- Choose from Raised Gold or Black Enamel Lettering
- Select 14K Gold Plated over Silver - or .925 Sterling Silver
- Includes matching 18 inch Rope Chain.
- Pendant approx. 2 inches wide by 3/4 inches tall
- Stunning hand engraved Maile Design has a beautiful cut out edge.
- Thank you for allowing the time needed to create this special piece for you. If you need it sooner, just write the date you need it in the notes section and we'll do our best to rush it for you. FREE Shipping! Free Gift Box!!
PLEASE ADD FRONT ENGRAVED NAME AND BACK ENGRAVING MESSAGE IN NOTES AFTER YOU ADD IT TO YOUR CART.
Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Sorry, no returns, refunds, exchanges or cancellations. This is a custom order jewelry piece, one-of-a-kind and made especially for you. Mahalo!