Is your Ring or Bracelet size a mystery?
We know how it is. You are excited about that new ring or bracelet that we are showcasing and you want to get it before they all sell out! The only problem is, you don't know your size! No worries, we are here to help! Below you will find a way to measure to find your ring size or bracelet size. It's pretty easy to do, but if you need help just give us a call at 808-892-3337 or 888-965-7467.
How to find your ring size?
What you'll need a piece of string or thread and a ruler or tape measure.
- Use the string and tie it slightly loose around your finger.
- Make a mark where it ends.
- Lie it flat and measure with a ruler.
Ring Size Chart:
- Size 5 = Finger measurement 2 inches.
- Size 6 = Finger measurement 2 1/8 inches.
- Size 7 = Finger measurement 2 3/8 inches.
- Size 8 = Finger measurement 2 1/2 inches.
- Size 9 = Finger measurement 2 3/4 inches.
- Size 10 = Finger measurement 3 inches.
- Size 11 = Finger measurement 3 1/8 inches.
How to find your bracelet size?
Cut a piece of paper 1/2 inch wide by 11 inches in length. Using a ruler, mark every 1/2 inch beginning at 7.5 inches (Example: 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9., 9.5 inches).
- Point fingers with thumb pointed towards the middle finger.
- Wrap the paper around the widest part of your knuckles (be sure to include the thumb knuckle) then tape the paper to form a "bracelet".
- Test the size by pushing the paper bracelet up and over the knuckles. You want it snug so it should need to be pushed slowly over the knuckles until it reaches the wrist (where a real bracelet would be worn).
- If there's too much space when putting it over your knuckles, the bracelet will be too big (you don't want the bracelet to fall off when the fingers are pointed towards the ground, in a resting position).
- If it needed, tape the bracelet smaller until it fits. The paper bracelet measurement in inches = your correct bracelet size.
The bracelet size the measurement around the knuckles, not the wrist, because it needs to get up and over the knuckles first. The most popular sizes are size 8 and size 8.5.
Bracelet Size Chart:
- Size 7.5 = 7 1/2" around the knuckles.
- Size 8 = 8 inches around the knuckles.
- Size 8.5 = 8 1/2 inches around the knuckles.
- Size 9 = 9 inches around the knuckles.
Custom bracelets are hand made locally and hand engraved. Only custom made bracelets can be ordered in half sizes and quarter sizes (example: size 7.27, 7.75, 8.25, 8.75, 9.25).