Enameled 35mm Hawaii Coat of Arms Pendant
Affordable and beautiful, our Hawaii Coat of Arms Pendant is now available in either Gold Plated or .925 Sterling Silver. You'll love wearing a piece of Hawaiian history. It's a conversation piece that will look stunning on both men or women of all ages.
The original Coat of Arms was designed by the College of Arms in London in 1842 and officially adopted in 1845, during the reign of King Kamehameha III, King Kalākaua and Queen Liliʻuokalani. Our jewelry replica encompasses all of the elements of the original including the Hawaii State motto written on the banner:
- "Hawaii Coat of Arms" Pendant in Gold Plated over .925 Sterling Silver
- Also available in .925 Sterling Silver
- 35mm - Approx. 1 3/8" tall
- Beautiful Enameled Finish.
- Includes Rope Chain
- Your Pendant is made locally especially for you.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. You will receive a delivery date confirmation email or text when your package is on the way. You receive FREE Gift Box, FREE Shipping and we cover the cost of Signature Confirmation - to be sure it arrives safely to you - your mail carrier will ask you to sign for your package. Mahalo for your patience and allowing the time needed to create this special jewelry piece for you!
- No returns, refunds, exchanges or cancellations. This is a custom order jewelry piece, made locally especially for you. Mahalo!