14K Gold Hawaii Coat of Arms Pendant
Wear a piece of Hawaiian history in a modern and stylish way. The original Coat of Arms was used during the reign of King Kamehameha III, King Kalākaua and Queen Liliʻuokalani, which had been designed by the College of Arms in London in 1842 and officially adopted in 1845. Our jewelry replica encompasses all of the elements of the original in a stunning 14K solid gold design.
The Hawaii State motto is written on the banner:
- 14K Gold "Hawaii Coat of Arms" Pendant
- Available in two sizes
- 25mm - Approx. 1" wide and 1" tall without the bale. (bale adds about 1/4")
- 35mm - Approx. 1 3/8" tall without the bale.
- Chain Not Included.
- Your 14K Gold Pendant is made locally especially for you.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. You will receive a delivery date confirmation email or text when your package is on the way. You receive FREE Gift Box, FREE Shipping and we cover the cost of Signature Confirmation - to be sure it arrives safely to you - your mail carrier will ask you to sign for your package. Mahalo for your patience and allowing the time needed to create this special jewelry piece for you!
- No returns, refunds, exchanges or cancellations. This is a custom order jewelry piece, made locally especially for you. Mahalo!